Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hold Onto your Hats.

 Today is one of the defining days of a maths tutors calendar - It is GCSE results day - the day you get to know how you did last year - the day that defines the kind of work you get next year. One of the things I actually enjoy about teaching one to one sessions is it is relatively easy to tell how good you are-  more than that parents can tell as well. If you go off form, you loose business - and conversely if you are good you get busy!. If find it keeps me keen, and sharp, and always going my very best for my pupils....
 So may fingers are firmly crossed for today - good luck everyone-
And if you find your self in need of more maths - you can find me at: http://www.cartwheels-collective.co.uk/And_Maths_Tuition_too....html

No comments:

Post a Comment